Sign in to follow this  
Rave

This is what I've been trying to say...

Donnan: 'Cupboard not exactly full' at Georgia

Former UGA football coach Jim Donnan warned the Bulldawg nation on the Paul Finebaum show on Wednesday afternoon UGA may not be where some thinks it is.

"Everybody is getting all jacked up about Georgia, this is going to be a rebuilding situation, the cupboard is not exactly full," Donnan said."I told you this early this year, not a very talented football team overall."

Donnan went on to say some things about Jeremy Pruitt and his results this year.

They haven't had a recruiting class lower than 15th in ever. Talent isn't the issue.  Think the turnaround will be faster than some think. Just need a legit QB.

16 hours ago, Dezstroyer said:

Donnan: 'Cupboard not exactly full' at Georgia

Former UGA football coach Jim Donnan warned the Bulldawg nation on the Paul Finebaum show on Wednesday afternoon UGA may not be where some thinks it is.

"Everybody is getting all jacked up about Georgia, this is going to be a rebuilding situation, the cupboard is not exactly full," Donnan said."I told you this early this year, not a very talented football team overall."

Donnan went on to say some things about Jeremy Pruitt and his results this year.

LOL, Donnan. You actually give this guy any credibility?

We have crazy good talent everywhere but QB and we're lacking at WR.  That's it.  Now add that to Shottenheimer's shit scheme and play calling and we look much worse than we are.

This 2016 class should correct those problems too. Eason is still coming to UGA. He's lining up a backup plan right now and that's all.  He's all dawg as long as Kirby doesn't hire an OC that runs the triple-option. 

The HC at Colquitt County said back in the spring that this roster was only going to win 8 games. Including the bowl game Georgia could win 10.

Thats two HCs, not fans, saying the roster was not that good.

As I've said many times. The 2015 roster was never as talented as advertised. 2015 was never going to be a championship year. Especially after Chubb went down.

On 12/5/2015 at 8:28 AM, Dezstroyer said:

Blah blah blah racist... blah blah blah my god is stronger than your physics! Blah blah blah you guys are mean I'm leaving to never return... blah blah blah isn't my Mazda miatta just soooooo manly!?! Blah blah blah hypocrite bitch ass emotional bipolar ass at least be about what you say and stay gone... 

Well that about covers it

14 hours ago, Durrtay said:

Well that about covers it

I don't know if it took you 3 months to come up with a witty comment.....or if you're just obsessed with me....

Wait, you didn't even come up with the witty comment. You piggybacked off someone else.

Come on bro, you're better than that.