Sign in to follow this  
UG9

Cam Newton: 'I'm an African-American QB that may scare a lot of people' with unique skills

Oh, by the way.  You realize that's fucking 2 Chainz talking in that Beats by Dre commercial and not Cam right?

Lmao, I've seen Cam's supposed "comments" from that commercial referenced several times in this thread as evidence of his supposed arrogance.  That's not Cam talking.

Sad that you have to go to that length of delusion and being so detached from reality to hate on him about a commercial which he didn't write, much less even speak in.

8 minutes ago, KYS said:

Dude your argument has more straws then a scarecrow. .

Blacks can be racists: Fact

Not all whites are racists: Fact

• Pink Pussy 1

Just now, UG9 said:

Yes he did. He did a on camera interview about a week ago. He answered every question asked.

Has he hasn't said anything about his wife getting the stuff nor has he denied he

1 minute ago, nola90 said:

Wing also commented on the alleged homophobic slurs that were used by the Panthers. On that topic, Wing said, "There may have been, there may not have been, I don’t want to say there was because I don’t remember 100 percent." While he couldn't remember if the Panthers made any specific remarks, he did say Beckham has been subjected to homophobic taunts all season.

"I know that’s something he’s definitely had to deal with, just by him communicating that with me," he said.

So where is the proof the panthers said anything homophobic? ?

The punter who was standing there didn't even hear it..

• Pink Pussy 1

1 minute ago, nola90 said:

Blacks can be racists: Fact

Not all whites are racists: Fact

True so..

And Cam could have experienced racism. .

Fact

2 minutes ago, RelaxImaPro said:

Oh, by the way.  You realize that's fucking 2 Chainz talking in that Beats by Dre commercial and not Cam right?

Lmao, I've seen Cam's supposed "comments" from that commercial referenced several times in this thread as evidence of his supposed arrogance.  That's not Cam talking.

Sad that you have to go to that lengths of delusion and being detached from reality to find shit to hate on him about.

That was Cam talking pro..

1 minute ago, KYS said:

Has he hasn't said anything about his wife getting the stuff nor has he denied he

So where is the proof the panthers said anything homophobic? ?

The punter who was standing there didn't even hear it..

Did you ask Cam for the same proof, or did you just give him the benefit of the doubt?

5 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

We aren't talking about faces and names. 

You claimed you went to college, prove it. This aint about me and my name/face.

I don't need to prove shit to you .. move on and stop trying to get personal with me.. 

Lol

Just now, KYS said:

I don't need to prove shit to you .. move on and stop trying to get personal with me..

Says the bitch asking for my picture and telling me about community colleges like he went to one.

2 minutes ago, KYS said:

True so..

And Cam could have experienced racism. .

Fact

and not a single person said he didn't.

Why is he a lightning rod? Because  "I'm an African-American quarterback that may scare a lot of people because they haven't seen nothing that they can compare me to."

Lets keep this circle argument going. By him saying that is equivalent to him saying its cuz he's black the mass make it a big deal.

• Pink Pussy 2

9 minutes ago, RelaxImaPro said:

So acknowledging American History and the social stigma that comes attached with certain races, be it white/black/whatever, whether they like it or not is ridiculous now?  Just so happens the ones we're discussing right now deals with being black.  Just because you want to keep your head buried in the sand about it and not acknowledge it doesn't make it any less real.  It's very, very real.

I mean hell, it was barely 50 years ago when the Civil Rights Act was passed.  JB was somewhere kicking it watching a football game during that time, and he's here regularly posting with us.

My head isn't buried in the sand.  I've acknowledged a million times that white on black racism still exists today.

But I'm sick of being made to believe that I've done something wrong because some actual racist fucks in the past happened to be the same skin color as me, and for some reason, that forces me into some bizzarro association with them.

You're not on a plantation in danger of being lynched by racists of the past and I'm not associated with any of that shit.  Nor is damn near everyone that you will probably ever come in contact with in your lifetime.

Stop bringing that shit up and acting like it means something today.  It didn't happen to you and I ain't paying reparations for shit I wasn't a part of and didn't/don't do.

4 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Yes it is. 2chainz song is playing. It's Cam talking...

Doesn't even sound like Cam... at all.  Cam doesn't talk like that.

Meanwhile it sounds exactly like 2 Chainz.

11 minutes ago, KYS said:

This dude calls others arrogant but will try to force his opinions on ppl..

Isn't that a little arrogant? ?

You calling something an "opinion" when it meets the definition of the term is nothing but deflection and spin.

Cam himself admitted his intent isn't just to "have fun".  He confirmed he's got an axe to grind and his action are out of spite.  He admitted it in a video YOU posted even.

5 minutes ago, Beef said:

My head isn't buried in the sand.  I've acknowledged a million times that white on black racism still exists today.

But I'm sick of being made to believe that I've done something wrong because some actual racist fucks in the past happened to be the same skin color as me, and for some reason, that forces me into some bizzarro association with them.

You're not on a plantation in danger of being lynched by racists of the past and I'm not associated with any of that shit.  Nor is damn near everyone that you will probably ever come in contact with in your lifetime.

Stop bringing that shit up and acting like it means something today.  It didn't happen to you and I ain't paying reparations for shit I wasn't a part of and didn't/don't do.

And where exactly did I accuse you or say that you should feel wrong because someone else did something long ago?  Where exactly did I associate you with "them"?

Where did I say I was on a plantation in danger of being lynched by racists?

Where did I ever demand you to pay reparations for something you didn't do?

All I did was acknowledge that it happened and that it does, in fact, still carry weight in society even to this day.

You sure are projecting a whooole damn lot here.  Feeling guilty of something perhaps?

• Pink Pussy 1

11 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Says the bitch asking for my picture and telling me about community colleges like he went to one.

Yeah okay. . Moving on..

Just now, KYS said:

Yeah okay. . Moving on..

Damn straight you are. You've never competed in a pissing contest you started.

14 minutes ago, Beef said:

You calling something an "opinion" when it meets the definition of the term is nothing but deflection and spin.

Cam himself admitted his intent isn't just to "have fun".  He confirmed he's got an axe to grind and his action are out of spite.  He admitted it in a video YOU posted even.

And I don't think what he does fits that definition  if that's it spiking the ball and a fist pump is disrespectful .. so.  It is what it is. 

8 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Damn straight you are. You've never competed in a pissing contest you started.

Alrighty then.. pissing contest with somebody who hides his dick..

Lol

Just back to the commercial thing.  That "new" 2 Chainz/Cam commercial is actually an old commercial that they just re-dubbed with a couple of lines from 2 Chainz and re-released after the whole Tennessee mom letter thing and the height of the Cam MVP talk.  It's called marketing... and cheap marketing at that, as they re-hashed an old piece.

Here's the ORIGINAL commercial, from over a year ago, with CAM HIMSELF actually talking before they dubbed 2 Chainz over

10 minutes ago, RelaxImaPro said:

And where exactly did I accuse you or say that you should feel wrong because someone else did something long ago?  Where exactly did I associate you with "them"?

Where did I say I was on a plantation in danger of being lynched by racists?

Where did I ever demand you to pay reparations for something you didn't do?

All I did was acknowledge that it happened and that it does, in fact, still carry weight in society even to this day.

You sure are projecting a whooole damn lot here.  Feeling guilty of something perhaps?

Goddamn, you're a fucking cliche.

I can't even voice my disapproval with you invoking past history like it means something today without you twisting my intent into you yet again inferring I'm guilty of something.

You're straight up asshole and just another gunslinger like NYG shooting indefensible labels at white folks with impunity.

You live in a vacuum of hypocrisy.

Can we all agree we're all racist and move onto the next topic? King cakes.

yal need some dough in your life.

2 minutes ago, Beef said:

Goddamn, you're a fucking cliche.

I can't even voice my disapproval with you invoking past history like it means something today without you twisting my intent into you yet again inferring I'm guilty of something.

You're straight up asshole and just another gunslinger like NYG shooting indefensible labels at white folks with impunity.

You live in a vacuum of hypocrisy.

Guess what Beef?

I'm white, you dumb fuck.

Lmao now do you realize how fucking defensive you were for absolutely no reason?  How much of a fucking bigot you've made yourself seem like?

3 minutes ago, RelaxImaPro said:

Guess what Beef?

I'm white, you dumb fuck.

Lmao now do you realize how fucking defensive you were for absolutely no reason?  How much of a fucking bigot you've made yourself seem like?

No reason?  How the fuck does me not knowing your skin color change the context and intent of what I or you said???

It doesn't some how make what you said any different.  The reason for my reply is the same no matter your skin color.  Invoking past history still means nothing today.  In fact, all that's different is that YOU are the one suffering from white-guilt.  I mean even the black guys in this joint aren't bringing up plantation life and lynchings.

You white-guilt mother fuckers actually perpetuate the racial divide problem worse than ANYONE.

41 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Did you ask Cam for the same proof, or did you just give him the benefit of the doubt?

Don't need to I've seen 4 letters to editors .. A petition to get him banned and countless "that Nigga Cam" on social media.  .  Proof already been shown..