Sign in to follow this  
SaintRay

What's on the menu?

7 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Bro , I eat shit like huge Rueben Sandwiches with orders of hand cut fries , pot roast , mashed taters with gravy , any fucking thing I want....

When I was in the 8th - 9th  grade I was 6-2 , 215 ...when I played college football I played DT/DE at 6-4 - 250 -260 ….

To this day , I eat WTF I want and have never topped 260...leave Ray alone , he owns this fucking thread....

giphy-68.gif

9 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

giphy-68.gif

It's OK bro , but if you keep fucking with Ray like this , he won't even post in this thread anymore and the entire thread will die along with the forum...

I actually enjoy trying some of the dishes posted here , and I have attempted to create them more than once...

@SaintRay,

Don't let one of the backup dancers from the Lollipop Guild kill this thread and prohibit you from posting your culinary creations.

If things come to a head, put him on ignore like I and so many others have done. Regrettably, you can still see their posts when others quote them, but it's better than nothing.

• LMAO 1
  • Gay 1

3 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Its unbelievable.

We keep it in the traditional sugar version, golden as a sub for brown sugar and in confectioners version for baking.

Absolutely zero aftertaste and all natural plant based.

Its the secret of Asia.

Yea , never heard of monkfruit shit , but then again , I'm not a fucking fruit...gonna google up on this shit and see WTF ...

14 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

0EAF4C5B-307D-44A0-AED9-07A1B4AF004E.jpeg

We use the higher quality Stevia , anyone that don't like THAT can kiss my ass and call it a love story...

10 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

We use the higher quality Stevia , anyone that don't like THAT can kiss my ass and call it a love story...

We got that too.

No love story for you bro.

• Yep 1

Hey , @SaintRay , fuck the dumb shit , eat whatever dafk you want bro and don't worry about it. Love this thread and I have actually attempted a few of the meals you have posted here. Keep em coming . I eat whatever I want within reason and if I lived in NOLA I would prolly weigh 400 pounds , but I have managed to keep my svelte , solid 250 pound girlish figure  for decades LOL ...

11 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

Hey , @SaintRay , fuck the dumb shit , eat whatever dafk you want bro and don't worry about it. Love this thread and I have actually attempted a few of the meals you have posted here. Keep em coming . I eat whatever I want within reason and if I lived in NOLA I would prolly weigh 400 pounds , but I have managed to keep my svelte , solid 250 pound girlish figure  for decades LOL ...

It’s all good Free. I spar with the little midget all the time, it’s easy when you’re fuckin with a little know-it-all.

I love cooking it up in my spare time. Its a relaxing and challenging passion. The house was purpose built for entertaining and we do plenty of it.

If you live in NOLA it’s easy to gain weight. The food scene is incredible. We have like 30 favorite restaurants... lol. We rarely do fast food. Its easier stopping at the store down the road and making something good. But I do have a weakness for a poboy here and there.

I always yoyo 20 lbs . The trick for me is walking. Right now I’m 257, a good weight for my size. I’ve been low-carbing lately to get back to 250. But being 62 makes to tough to cut weight as quick as I used to. 

If you ever get down this way, look me up. SFLA was here in December. 

And if you see something and want the recipe, just ask. It all starts with a great spice drawer.

B952F305-79B1-40CF-9EF6-171D12227290.jpeg

• Yep 3

Saturday Mexican Night

Enchilada Casserole with Anaheim and Banana Peppers and pressure cooked pork butt. Queso Fresco, Cotija and Cheddar Cheese layered inside with a homemade Enchilada Sauce and a couple of scrambled eggs to hold everything together. 

Mild heat level.

D27D4029-CF0D-4015-9EAC-9ABF0810074B.jpeg

35D96E4E-A26E-4CDC-8A8E-616DD95E9F83.jpeg

7944F575-130F-4131-AFD7-39B3BF3C9EAF.jpeg

17C7E8EE-46B5-4F0B-8A62-FF25CBBE28BC.jpeg

FD1DD653-6721-45B2-8D4D-E6F14BADE36E.jpeg

• Yep 1

1 minute ago, SaintRay said:

Saturday Mexican Night

Enchilada Casserole with Anaheim and Banana Peppers and pressure cooked pork butt. Queso Fresco, Cotija and Cheddar Cheese layered inside with a homemade Enchilada Sauce and a couple of scrambled eggs to hold everything together. 

Mild heat level.

D27D4029-CF0D-4015-9EAC-9ABF0810074B.jpeg

35D96E4E-A26E-4CDC-8A8E-616DD95E9F83.jpeg

7944F575-130F-4131-AFD7-39B3BF3C9EAF.jpeg

17C7E8EE-46B5-4F0B-8A62-FF25CBBE28BC.jpeg

FD1DD653-6721-45B2-8D4D-E6F14BADE36E.jpeg

Dam , that looks great , is different from an enchilada bake we do sometimes , I'll have to try it . Love the Anaheim peppers , on occasion I will stuff either those or Poblanos and make a version of Chile Rennellos

• Yep 1

19 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Lie carb lol. That's not a typo. 

You gonna go down this road again?

So Ron, how many net carbs were in the Casserole? 

I know the answer.

Mrs. Ray made a batch of killer chocolate covered shortbread cookies with toasted pecans today. These knocked it out the park.

211FE272-862F-424D-BE97-74563C24974D.jpeg

On 2/15/2020 at 8:26 PM, Ron Burgundy said:

Lie carb lol. That's not a typo. 

Wtf is wrong with you?!

9 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Wtf is wrong with you?!

Y'all call ME emotional?

Come on.

On 2/16/2020 at 4:08 PM, SaintRay said:

Mrs. Ray made a batch of killer chocolate covered shortbread cookies with toasted pecans today. These knocked it out the park.

211FE272-862F-424D-BE97-74563C24974D.jpeg

Low carb?! 😎

24 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Low carb?! 😎

Yes ... 1

You’re up Ron.

• LMAO 2

Fork-tender Braised Beef Short Rib in a Beef Stock/Red Wine/Calabrian Chile Pepper Reduction Sauce with Broccoli/Cauliflower Casserole. 

98014251-3755-4083-8446-3F80DD84FB25.jpeg

109A47B8-801F-47BF-9D27-D745237C60A8.jpeg

And leftovers for later in the week...

15E9B058-CC47-49CB-8CE0-F5AD6FF233B6.jpeg

• Yep 2

5 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

Kale chips ? ….fucking KALE CHIPS ?  

disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif

Inspired by not wanting to look like FatRay. 

They were delicious BTW 

I’m living deep in Ron’s feels these days. He can’t keep my dick out his mouth to save his life. Dude dreams about me in the middle of the night according to his post time shown above.

• Yep 1