Sign in to follow this  
WakeGOAT

We FINALLY WON HOLY SHIT

Dline finally showed up to protect  Gettelmen's  secondary . .

• Love! 1

Cam actually stayed in his press conference today. He said that he's going to talk to Roger Goodell about the hits he's taking. Said it's not fun and he doesn't feel safe. In not so breaking news, he was once again dressed like a guy who likes to suck cock. 

http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/10/cam-newton-blasts-referees-not-calling-late-hits-plans-talk-roger-goodell-about-it

• Love! 7

Cards had nothing in the tank after the last Game, both Panthers and Saints caught the 2 thur night WEST COAST teams in 1pm starts....

so are you good or lucky ?????

its fucking pathetic how even in our home games vs west coast teams we get um off byes  at 4 30 lmao....

no matter, we are playing the NFLs best with them have extra time to prepare, and we are winning....   this will boad well for us moving forward here...

2 hours ago, Shredman said:

Cards had nothing in the tank after the last Game, both Panthers and Saints caught the 2 thur night WEST COAST teams in 1pm starts....

its fucking pathetic how even in our home games vs west coast teams we get um off byes  at 4 30 lmao....

no matter, we are playing the NFLs best with them have extra time to prepare, and we are winning....   this will boad well for us moving forward here...

Or bode.

• Love! 1

14 hours ago, SaintsFanInLA said:

Yeah, if I were you, I' d be drunj too.

I dont even remember making this thread lmao

• Love! 1

15 hours ago, Shredman said:

So, what you're saying is, Saints and Panthers got their opponent coming off their mini bye?

1 hour ago, saints4life25 said:

So, what you're saying is, Saints and Panthers got their opponent coming off their mini bye?

my bad

it was a sun night game.... there was no mini bye, and both west coast teams played at 1pm...

but yea my point is taken i would assume