Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rave

Fiddy destroyed again...and again...

Recommended Posts

FB_IMG_1483588312523.jpg

Falcons 2-2...

Dallas lost to just 1 playoff team.

Keep overhyping your team...

Not to mention 5 games to 4 vs playoff teams...

...but, SoS...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Rave said:

FB_IMG_1483588312523.jpg

Falcons 2-2...

Dallas lost to just 1 playoff team.

Keep overhyping your team...

Not to mention 5 games to 4 vs playoff teams...

...but, SoS...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Actually, you're 4-4 since you lost to Seattle and Houston in pre-season too.

ROFL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wins/Losses by point size differential:

(BigΒ win = by 10+; SmallΒ win = by 1-9; Big loss = by 10+; Small loss = by 1-9)

Atl: Big win=7; SmallΒ win=4; Big loss=0; SmallΒ loss=5

Dal: Big win=6;Β Small win=7; Big loss=1;Β Small loss=2

Β 

Pretty clear what that shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skewed cause no one else in our division made the playoffs where as all the mentioned teams did sans Seattle. And we all know theirs should read 2 n 2.Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dallas has beaten more teams over .500 and more playoff teams than Atlanta.

Spin it however you like.

Fiddy was wrong...again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Beef said:

Wins/Losses by point size differential:

(BigΒ win = by 10+; SmallΒ win = by 1-9; Big loss = by 10+; Small loss = by 1-9)

Atl: Big win=7; SmallΒ win=4; Big loss=0; SmallΒ loss=5

Dal: Big win=6;Β Small win=7; Big loss=1;Β Small loss=2

Β 

Pretty clear what that shows.

Dallas owns the best point differential in the league. So take your "big win, small win, big loss, small loss" biased BS and shove it.

Why not compare point differiential straight up?

I know why, because without this ridiculous spin on it Atlanta comes up short...again.

Once again, spin it however you want, again, you're wrong.

Also πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

at you trying to use the Philly game where the starters didn't play past the first quarter against Dallas you biased fuck. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dallas lost 2 games by a combined 4 points this year.

Stop padding data with garbage to try and prove some meaningless point. Again you put your stats in a vaccuum to try and prove some biased point.

Dallas was more successful against successful teams than Atlanta was.

More wins over teams over .500

More wins over playoff teams

More wins periodΒ 

You homer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rave said:

Dallas owns the best point differential in the league. So take your "big win, small win, big loss, small loss" biased BS and shove it.

Why not compare point differiential straight up?

I know why, because without this ridiculous spin on it Atlanta comes up short...again.

Once again, spin it however you want, again, you're wrong.

Oh really?

https://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/points-for-and-against/2016/

Points For and Against for Each NFL Team
Rank Team PTS PTS Against Diff. PPG PPG Against PPG Diff.
1 New England Patriots 441 250 191 27.6 15.6 12.0
2 Atlanta Falcons 540 406 134 33.8 25.4 8.4
3 Dallas Cowboys 421 306 115 26.3 19.1 7.2
4 Kansas City Chiefs 389 311 78 24.3 19.4 4.9
5 Pittsburgh Steelers 399 327 72 24.9 20.4 4.5

Β 

Would you like to try again?

  • Pink Pussy 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rave said:

at you trying to use the Philly game where the starters didn't play past the first quarter against Dallas you biased fuck.

What in the blue fuck are you talking about?

Please show where I even mentioned "Philly". Β I never once said their name or referenced them. Β So could you try being on point and a little less insane?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Beef said:

Oh really?

https://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/points-for-and-against/2016/

Points For and Against for Each NFL Team
Rank Team PTS PTS Against Diff. PPG PPG Against PPG Diff.
1 New England Patriots 441 250 191 27.6 15.6 12.0
2 Atlanta Falcons 540 406 134 33.8 25.4 8.4
3 Dallas Cowboys 421 306 115 26.3 19.1 7.2
4 Kansas City Chiefs 389 311 78 24.3 19.4 4.9
5 Pittsburgh Steelers 399 327 72 24.9 20.4 4.5

Β 

Would you like to try again?

xD

  • Pink Pussy 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beef said:

Oh really?

https://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/points-for-and-against/2016/

Points For and Against for Each NFL Team
Rank Team PTS PTS Against Diff. PPG PPG Against PPG Diff.
1 New England Patriots 441 250 191 27.6 15.6 12.0
2 Atlanta Falcons 540 406 134 33.8 25.4 8.4
3 Dallas Cowboys 421 306 115 26.3 19.1 7.2
4 Kansas City Chiefs 389 311 78 24.3 19.4 4.9
5 Pittsburgh Steelers 399 327 72 24.9 20.4 4.5

Β 

Would you like to try again?

3e0dk.gif

  • Pink Pussy 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rave said:

Dallas owns the best point differential in the league. So take your "big win, small win, big loss, small loss" biased BS and shove it.

Why not compare point differiential straight up?

I know why, because without this ridiculous spin on it Atlanta comes up short...again.

Once again, spin it however you want, again, you're wrong.

Also πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

at you trying to use the Philly game where the starters didn't play past the first quarter against Dallas you biased fuck. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dallas lost 2 games by a combined 4 points this year.

Stop padding data with garbage to try and prove some meaningless point. Again you put your stats in a vaccuum to try and prove some biased point.

Dallas was more successful against successful teams than Atlanta was.

More wins over teams over .500

More wins over playoff teams

More wins periodΒ 

You homer...

I remember when play-off games were about match-ups and momentum. Now it's about regular season records and stats, shame the Falcons didn't get the same treatment when going 13-3 with #1 seeds.

Times are a changin'

  • Pink Pussy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Dallas played the 27th weakest schedule. Fact.

Atlanta played the 2nd ranked schedule. Fact.

I proved him wrong and made him look stupid, so we may not see Rave for a little bit. Β He tends to avoid these moments.

  • Pink Pussy 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we see the progression again

Step one...be retarded

19 hours ago, Rave said:

FB_IMG_1483588312523.jpg

Falcons 2-2...

Dallas lost to just 1 playoff team.

Keep overhyping your team...

Not to mention 5 games to 4 vs playoff teams...

...but, SoS...

Step two....get owned

7 hours ago, Beef said:

Oh really?

https://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/points-for-and-against/2016/

Points For and Against for Each NFL Team
Rank Team PTS PTS Against Diff. PPG PPG Against PPG Diff.
1 New England Patriots 441 250 191 27.6 15.6 12.0
2 Atlanta Falcons 540 406 134 33.8 25.4 8.4
3 Dallas Cowboys 421 306 115 26.3 19.1 7.2
4 Kansas City Chiefs 389 311 78 24.3 19.4 4.9
5 Pittsburgh Steelers 399 327 72 24.9 20.4 4.5

Β 

Would you like to try again?

Β 

Β 

Now all that's left is step three...claim victory because he got owned by a reply to his thread.

  • Pink Pussy 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right on time!Β 

Β 

The weekly "I NEED ASSURANCE" thread and would you look at that while he was seeking for his assurance and approval we successfully debunked his argument per usual. Good job fellas!Β 

  • Pink Pussy 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2017 at 3:16 PM, VoidedSaint said:

where is @Rave? he hasn't responded since he was owned. Is he waiting for something to brag about?Β 

This is his MO, he's the new @jbβ„’

  • Pink Pussy 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DD: OG said:

This is his MO, he's the new @jbβ„’

@RaveΒ is such a ralph wiggum lookin bitch, if his faggot team wins, this bitch will be all over the place talking shit, when they lose he will disappear like a baby back bitch.Β 

  • Pink Pussy 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×