Sign in to follow this  
SyCOLA

Not that this matters but... Are Dak Prescott and Mark Sanchez gay lovers?

1 minute ago, SyCOLA said:

This thread is getting gayer than dak and mark riding a mopad

One of you gotdamnmericans insert a titty gif to make this thread great again!

• Pink Pussy 1

Just now, SyCOLA said:

Well, you are a major contributor to it. So that explains a bit....

2 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Well, you are a major contributor to it. So that explains a bit....

Only reason I'm going to let this slide...

Your signature is great

2 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

No shit. What's gayer, homosexuals or heterosexuals threatened by homosexuals? 

• Pink Pussy 3

Just now, SyCOLA said:

Only reason I'm going to let this slide...

Your signature is great

Oh, thank you very much for pardoning my transgression.

Long live Emperor Sycoly!!!

1 hour ago, Vanilla2 said:

Shred and beef are idiots

Yo, fucknuts... I'm still waiting for an answer of why you're invoking my name in a thread I wasn't involved in.

You still alive or just bitching out?

16 minutes ago, S4L said:

I mean, I live in NO. This is the biggest concentration of libs in the state, but no, never a blue state to say it. 

Ok. Just trying to gauge your experience on the issue. Come out to California in December. We can ride around town together. It'll change your perspective on a lot of things.

19 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Oh, thank you very much for pardoning my transgression.

Long live Emperor Sycoly!!!

No problem

• Pink Pussy 1

I will personally bitch slap any motherfucker that refuses to say Merry Xmas to my face.....especially after a few cups of Uncle Steve's 120 proof eggnog.....

I didn't intend for this to turn into one of the threads on the garbage board but

I'll say merry Christmas however the fuck I want.  I'll say merry jesusisabitchmas if I fucking want.  And fuck anybody who tells me I can't.  

• Pink Pussy 3

26 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Ok. Just trying to gauge your experience on the issue. Come out to California in December. We can ride around town together. It'll change your perspective on a lot of things.

Only if you'll babysit while me and your wife hit the town.

10 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

I will personally bitch slap any motherfucker that refuses to say Merry Xmas to my face.....especially after a few cups of Uncle Steve's 120 proof eggnog.....

Example #1.

• Pink Pussy 1

3 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

I didn't intend for this to turn into one of the threads on the garbage board but

I'll say merry Christmas however the fuck I want.  I'll say merry jesusisabitchmas if I fucking want.  And fuck anybody who tells me I can't.  

Yo know what really pisses me off? When someone tells me Happy Turkey Day instead of Happy Thanksgiving. Makes me want to kill faggots, send all the hispanics back to Mexico, nuke the Middle East, and take all the niggers off of Obama's welfare so they starve to death. 

• Pink Pussy 3

5 minutes ago, MVCrook said:

Yo know what really pisses me off? When someone tells me Happy Turkey Day instead of Happy Thanksgiving. Makes me want to kill faggots, send all the hispanics back to Mexico, nuke the Middle East, and take all the niggers off of Obama's welfare so they starve to death. 

I'm filling this one away for later use.

10 minutes ago, MVCrook said:

That was unexpected

look man, i in no way shape or Form want to turn this into a Political Statement Thread, The Falcons are doing way to good, to pollute this Forum with Politics...

I will say this 1 last thing

I Voted for Obama in 2008

He Seems Like a Cool Guy, someone who may even hang out here and talk football even, He was very Charismatic and had Lotsa Promises of Change , Then he Kept almost all of Ws Policies , and things got worse, Much Worse, we were still Bombing Countries for Oil  , but now we were Bombing Countries the Saudis wanted bombed as well lol We were Still Overthrowing Govts who didnt agree with our Policies , and Special Interest Groups still controlled Domestic Policy, and in the last 6 yrs, its gotten muchhhhhhhhh worse than that, all you have to do is Look at his Home State,,, yea The Murder Capitol of the Free World, where we have all saw over the last couple a days a Guy  being Tortured  for 2 Days , Because he was White...... He has Brought is 100s of 1000s of Muslims with 2 Mil More on the way, while all the While Demonizing Christians, That was not the Change he Promised in 2008 when I voted for him.... The Change we Got was G Soros and Globalist Puppet with a Saudi Arabian  Agenda and a Massively Divided Country....... 

Thats Obama's Legacy Folks

ok now...

yea, Go Falcons   lol

Why are most football fans obsessed with who is or isn't gay?

Like are y'all trying to find a date?

I don't get why its such a big deal to some.

23 minutes ago, MVCrook said:

Hell yeah! Merica!

2 minutes ago, Rave said:

Why are most football fans obsessed with who is or isn't gay?

Like are y'all trying to find a date?

I don't get why its such a big deal to some.

I think it's just great 

8 minutes ago, Shredman said:

a Guy  being Tortured  for 2 Days , Because he was White......

Someone was tortured because of the color of his skin? Fuck this shit guys, we must all stand up and do something NOW! How can we live in a world where this happens? Who's with me? 

6 minutes ago, MVCrook said:

Someone was tortured because of the color of his skin? Fuck this shit guys, we must all stand up and do something NOW! How can we live in a world where this happens? Who's with me? 

If this would have been a Bunch of White Guys , doing this to a Black Man, Cities Would be on Fire Right Now...

You Know it, I Know it and the whole Fucking World Knows it....

• Pink Pussy 1

1 minute ago, Shredman said:

If this would have been a Bunch of White Guys , doing this to a Black Man, Cities Would be on Fire Right Now...

You Know, I Know it and the whole Fucking World Knows it....

It has happened to black men before, and cities/communities have burned because of it. Instead of setting the city on fire, what  did you do when it happened? 

yea yea, and the Cleveland Browns were NFL Champions in 1956 , what they are now, is not what they were then , Same With This Country, its a dif world now ... all races including White ppl who died by the 1000s in 1863 to the ppl who by the 100s   who died for The Civil Rights Movement and the Millions that stood together during in Protest for That Movement in the 60s ....

do we still have a few back woods fuck Racist Pigs in the Country ? of course we do, But if you are Buying The Numbers or the complete Shit  the MSM is Selling, you are doing yourself a disservice of Knowledge to what is really Happening all around you...