Sign in to follow this  
Dubs

Randy Gregory Suspended Again. Out for rest of the year.

Jerry Jones really messed up the last two drafts.  Took CB Byron Jones to play at Safety when they could have taken an enforcer like Landon Collins to replace the pedestrian Barry Church.  The 2nd round could have been high motor Frank Clark over the useless Gregory.

In 2016, the defensive makeover could have continued with Ramsey or Buckner instead of RB Elliott, adding the power runner at #34 in Derrick Henry.  With Henry and a properly utilized Alfred Morris running behind that elite line, you've still got a great rushing attack along with impact players at all three levels of the defense.  Instead, you have deadwood Gregory and Jaylon Smith.  

What a wasted opportunity.

• Love! 3

This can't be.

Rave swore that he was just sick and in a bad place and was doing much better now that he was with the 'Boys.

Gotta be a mistake! Right?! Right?!

• Love! 1

Rave told me in another thread, it doesn't matter.

He doesn't care if Gregory is ever going to help the Cowboys because they're so good without him already.

12 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Dude is an idiot.

Throwing away multi-millions.

I wish I was his weed connect.

• Love! 2

I wonder if Rave will be in the emergency room , while his Internet is down while his dad and brother rebuild his computer tower at the same time again ?

• Love! 1

17 hours ago, treefiddy said:

lol his predraft statement...

IMG_0758.JPG

Then he snorted another line and laughed.....

• Love! 1

Again you all judge before knowing the story.

The NFL scheduled a drug test for him knowing he was in rehab and would not be able to make it.

So they suspended him for a year for missing a test they knew he couldn't make.

Yet Gregory is the dumbass for trying to better himself...not the NFL for fucking him over...cause, logic.

On 1/6/2017 at 0:38 PM, Shuswap said:

I wonder if Rave will be in the emergency room , while his Internet is down while his dad and brother rebuild his computer tower at the same time again ?

I wonder if you have a life while wondering about what others are doing....

I wonder if you did any research into Gregory's suspension before forming an opinion over the situation.

This group of people has shown time and time again that the only thing that matters is logos, not people.

Its fucking disgusting and I'm done with it.

I logged in to post the All-Pro rosters, but once again was reminded why this place is a waste of time.

Its overrun by imbeciles and trolls more interested in tearing down someone of an opposite logo rather than get the full extent of what is going on.

It really is fucked up that grown men would rather someone fail at life because of the logo on their helmet, so they can laugh at them, rather than realize that person is actually doing everything to better them self and being fucked by his superiors.

...but he doesn't play in the right division or on the right team so fuck him, right.

Let's not get the full story cause that's not as funny.

You fucks are as bad as basic bitches watching TMZ hoping some celebrity fucks their life up so you feel better about theirs.

How pathetic does your lives have to be?

11 minutes ago, Rave said:

There he goes again.

Like clockwork with his Pavlovian responses.

22 minutes ago, Rave said:

I wonder if you have a life while wondering about what others are doing....

I wonder if you did any research into Gregory's suspension before forming an opinion over the situation.

This group of people has shown time and time again that the only thing that matters is logos, not people.

I logged in to post the All-Pro rosters, but once again was reminded why this place is a waste of time.

Its overrun by imbeciles and trolls more interested in tearing down someone of an opposite logo rather than get the full extent of what is going on.

It really is fucked up that grown men would rather someone fail at life because of the logo on their helmet, so they can laugh at them, rather than realize that person is actually doing everything to better them self and being fucked by his superiors.

...but he doesn't play in the right division or on the right team so fuck him, right.

Let's not get the full story cause that's not as funny.

You fucks are as bad as basic bitches watching TMZ hoping some celebrity fucks their life up so you feel better about theirs.

How pathetic does your lives have to be?

This is ridiculously hypocritical.

You do nothing but defend players because of the logo they wear ( logo_mobile.png ), yet everyone else is wrong for doing the opposite and sometimes the same thing.

Christ you are such a wuss.

Why are you so right and we are so wrong all the time?

• Love! 1