Sign in to follow this  
Beef

Politics Super Thread

James O'Keefe and his team spent the last year and a half infiltrating Democrat Super PAC's and their "intermediary consulting groups" to the DNC, and check out the shit they uncovered.

Btw, these "consulting groups" are illegal. The DNC and political campaigns aren't allowed to communicate with Super PAC's.  It's a federal offense.

This is also only video #1, they are releasing an even more damning video tomorrow.

Of course, the MSM won't cover this, except for Fox whom is already scheduled to interview O'Keefe this evening.

But it's bona fide proof of collusion.  The DNC and Hillary hired actors to disrupt and protest Trump rallies and not only incite violence, but cause violence and then they paid actors to get on the news and claim they were innocent victims of angry violent Trump supporters.

• Pink Pussy 4

Per Mr. O'Keefe's Twitter, Fox News has now cancelled his appearance. The liberal media and the idiots who consume it will say that this isn't real news, and will cite "even Fox wouldn't touch this" as why. 

James O'Keefe: WOW! @FoxNews just canceled my appearance. Are these publicly traded media corporations afraid of @TheJusticeDept reprisals / retaliation?

Fox is no better than any other mainstream outlet and I'm not sure they ever really have been. They appeal to the Americans who are smart enough to know the rest of the media has a liberal bias, but they are now showing that they are totally complicit in the media coverup for Hillary Clinton and they are complicit in insinuating that the truth is just conspiracy theories. Fuck them. 

• Pink Pussy 1

49 minutes ago, Beef said:

The DNC and Hillary hired actors to disrupt and protest Trump rallies and not only incite violence, but cause violence and then they paid actors to get on the news and claim they were innocent victims of angry violent Trump supporters.

Because PEACEFUL ASSEMBLY IS A GODDAMN RIGHT you moron.

Not being offended is NOT a right.

These Christians are trying to prove a point.  That Muslims in their community have a propensity for violence and are not peaceful as the leftist narrative portrays them.

If the Muslims had just stood there and peacefully disagreed with their words and signs and said the pig head was disgusting and taken the high road, then I would be lambasting the Christians for creating propaganda and being idiots.

But the Muslims did exactly what the Christians were trying to expose.  In the face of peaceful protest, simply with inflammatory rhetoric and props, the Muslims resorted to violence.

I'm still not getting how you can defend violence when it wasn't provoked with violence. You sound like a horrible person.

@Willy Mo

Look at you trying to justify felony collusion. 

You clearly didn't watch the video.  Hillary's Super PAC paid actors to act like protesters AND Trump supporters and then they would have them fight each other and have the fake Trump supporters shout vile slurs and start fights.

You are such a retard sometimes. 

• Pink Pussy 1

1 minute ago, Beef said:

@Willy Mo

Look at you trying to justify felony collusion. 

You clearly didn't watch the video.  Hillary's Super PAC paid actors to act like protesters AND Trump supporters and then they would have them fight each other and have the fake Trump supporters shout vile slurs and start fights.

You are such a retard sometimes. 

I wasn't trying to justify anything lol. Just point out some hypocrisy I saw in your outrage.

1 minute ago, Willy Mo said:

I wasn't trying to justify anything lol. Just point out some hypocrisy I saw in your outrage.

Well you failed since nothing you quoted was close to even similar situations.

You clearly need to go research what hypocrisy means again. 

• Pink Pussy 1

1 hour ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

Per Mr. O'Keefe's Twitter, Fox News has now cancelled his appearance. The liberal media and the idiots who consume it will say that this isn't real news, and will cite "even Fox wouldn't touch this" as why. 

James O'Keefe: WOW! @FoxNews just canceled my appearance. Are these publicly traded media corporations afraid of @TheJusticeDept reprisals / retaliation?

Fox is no better than any other mainstream outlet and I'm not sure they ever really have been. They appeal to the Americans who are smart enough to know the rest of the media has a liberal bias, but they are now showing that they are totally complicit in the media coverup for Hillary Clinton and they are complicit in insinuating that the truth is just conspiracy theories. Fuck them. 

O'Keefe has the Craemer guy on fucking video for Christ sake.  He's the husband of a D Senator and the head of several Super PAC's.

This evidence is indisputable.  It is more than enough to launch an immediate investigation and they should be able to indict people in front of a grand jury within days. 

There's nothing to even fact check.

I'm wondering if Fox is just doing due diligence with their attorneys first. I mean O'Keefe did just release this today. It's a bit of short notice.

If not, then I am still not really surprised. Rupert Murdock is a Collectivist and part of the Establishment after all.  Fox has been subtly hating on Trump and just barely covering his positives so as to not completely disenfranchise their viewer base.

I don't think Murdock wants Hillary in there, but I think he is afraid of Trump and doesn't want him in there even more.

We'll see what happens when O'Keefe releases the second video tomorrow. 

There's also something really big coming from WikiLeaks soon. Assange released 3 hash indexes today to the public. This means the encryption keys will follow shortly followed by the links to the encrypted files.

One of the hash indexes said "John Kerry", and it was 364 GIGS in size.  Which means it's a HUGE fucking file.  The other two weren't much smaller. So there's obviously a massive data dump about to happen.  Maybe they're videos?  If not, then we're talking 10's of thousands of documents.  It's going to be interesting. 

Please god let Trump bring this shit up in the debate. If they even let him talk.....wonder what hand picked moderator will fuck him over this time ?

• Pink Pussy 1

Democratic Operative FIRED After O'Keefe Video Exposé

http://m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/heads-roll-democratic-operative-fired-after-15212754/

James O’Keefe has claimed his first scalp since releasing his latest bombshell undercover video.

Scott Foval, the National Field Director of Americans United for Change--who can be seen in the video bragging about paying homeless and mentally ill individuals to cause disruptions at political events--has been fired from the organization.

Americans United For Change made the announcement in a statement from the group's president.

"Americans United for Change has always operated according to the highest ethical standards," said Brad Woodhouse, President of Americans United For Change. "Scott Foval is no longer associated with Americans United for Change."

O'Keefe took note of Foval's firing on Twitter:

In the undercover video, Foval admits to coordinating dirty tricks including what is known as "birddogging", or infiltrating Trump campaign events in order to incite anarchy and violence.

O'Keefe is promising another video will be released on Tuesday.

• Pink Pussy 3

And here's the 2nd video that O'Keefe just released.  I'm watching it now.

• Pink Pussy 2

Goddamn, this second video he's got people working for Democrat PAC's just outright admitting they bus people around from state to state and they work schemes on how to even get ID's for illegals so they can even bus them into states with voter ID laws.

They even talked about how dangerous it is to use a bus, so they have begun paying people to use their personal vehicles or rentals to drive around different states and vote as much as possible in multiple districts.

LOL, and idiots like Willy say there's no voter fraud.

Fuck you @Willy Mo you dumb son of a bitch.

• Pink Pussy 3

1 hour ago, Beef said:

Goddamn, this second video he's got people working for Democrat PAC's just outright admitting they bus people around from state to state and they work schemes on how to even get ID's for illegals so they can even bus them into states with voter ID laws.

They even talked about how dangerous it is to use a bus, so they have begun paying people to use their personal vehicles or rentals to drive around different states and vote as much as possible in multiple districts.

LOL, and idiots like Willy say there's no voter fraud.

Fuck you @Willy Mo you dumb son of a bitch.

Hell...somebody used my Dad's identity to vote 20 years after he passed away! 

I know firsthand that voter fraud exists. 

And if it didn't make a difference...it wouldn't continue to happen. 

• Pink Pussy 1

Another video released from O'Keefe today.

DNC guy explaining how they want to plant fake Trump supporters behind Trump's stage and have the men start bullying the women.

Fuckin Democrats.

• Pink Pussy 3

16 minutes ago, Beef said:

DNC guy explaining how they want to plant fake Trump supporters behind Trump's stage and have the men start bullying the women.

Fuckin Democrats.

Sadly........won't mean shit,  since no one will really be treating it like national news and making it a talking point..         Fuckers are literally talking about bullying women just so they can try to point fingers and say "Oh shit,  look at them Trump supporters!!"

• Pink Pussy 2

34 minutes ago, Beef said:

Fuckin Democrats.

They're trying to make issues where there aren't any. 

• Pink Pussy 1

No wonder Hillary always has a shit eating smirk on her face.... If I was part of a campaign that could break any law,  do anything we wanted and not get blamed......             I'd probably have a shit eating smirk on my face 24/7 also.

• Pink Pussy 3

One person has been fired and another has stepped down..........but chances are the DNC just put them somewhere else in the organization...and they'll keep doing the DNC proud....until they get caught again,   then they'll just be moved to another position..........rinse and repeat.

• Pink Pussy 2

I just do not see how any motherfucker in their right mind could vote for Hillary. Especially when it is so very obvious that corporate media and the existing old school political establishment is trying to brain wash the public by a blitzkrieg smear campaign against Trump and burying the corrupt agenda of the Clinton crony agenda.

Trump may be a complete and total jerk but he tells the truth as he sees it to the people, no one owns him, and he recognizes the acute danger we face from Islamic terrorism, unchecked borders, and other dangers. He does not pander to gain votes like the corrupted bitch. He has excellent people like Pence, Gingrich and Guiianni on his team and ready to work. All he cares about is his legacy.

Hillary would sell her mother for more political and personal economic power and her ultimate goal of one world government. All she is - pure unbridled lust for power. Anyone that can not see this is not really looking.

• Pink Pussy 5

20 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

I just do not see how any motherfucker in their right mind could vote for Hillary. Especially when it is so very obvious that corporate media and the existing old school political establishment is trying to brain wash the public by a blitzkrieg smear campaign against Trump and burying the corrupt agenda of the Clinton crony agenda.

Trump may be a complete and total jerk but he tells the truth as he sees it to the people, no one owns him, and he recognizes the acute danger we face from Islamic terrorism, unchecked borders, and other dangers. He does not pander to gain votes like the corrupted bitch. He has excellent people like Pence, Gingrich and Guiianni on his team and ready to work. All he cares about is his legacy.

Hillary would sell her mother for more political and personal economic power and her ultimate goal of one world government. All she is - pure unbridled lust for power. Anyone that can not see this is not really looking.

@Willy Mo

#Heswithher

• Pink Pussy 1

Willy will tell you that he is "undecided".

To that I say...bullfuckingshit!!!

I would believe Hillary saying that she isn't corrupt before I believe that Willy is "undecided"

• Pink Pussy 1

Fuckin Obama's spinmeister at it bigger than ever this time.

Video PROOF and he still dances around the question and plays some half baked denial card.

• Pink Pussy 1