Sign in to follow this  
Beef

Politics Super Thread

Why the fuck is George Soros allowed to own a voting machine company that provides voting machines to 16 states?

• Pink Pussy 1

8 minutes ago, Beef said:

Goddamnit! The shit has already started.

Voting machines in Illinois (which just so happen to be owned by George Soros of all fucking people) was found today to be changing GoP votes to Democrat votes.

Why in the fuck is Soros allowed to own a voting machine company???  He owns a company that provides the voting machines to 16 states!

http://watchdog.org/178432/cook-county-ballot-box-tries-cast-gop-votes-democrats/

Just fuck this shit, man.  We are so fucked.

Yea, this was the plan all along and this woman is going to destroy us......I read thru some of the comments and this one pretty much sums up the way I feel.....

We the American People are sick and tired of all this crap from Trumps past, Crooked Hillary committed Treason, Murder, sold our country to the highest bidder, habitual liar, scam artist, and thief who was a politician employed by the U.S. Government and answers to the people when she committed all of these crimes. Trump was a private citizen and did not commit any crimes. We do not care about his tax returns, We do not care about what he said about women, We do not care how much money he is worth, We really care about national security, secure borders, defeating ISIS, EPA regulations on coal and oil and gas jobs. Fare Trade, and a strong leader like MR. Trump No matter what they say about his past will not change our VOTE. But come November 8th when he becomes President he will answer to the people and everything he says or does. He starts with a clean slate. Crooked Hillary is a lost cause and should answer to the people for her crimes.

• Pink Pussy 1

Someone posted this over on TigerDroppings/political section.  I know it's silly InfoWars, but I'm just trying to show how small a turnout Hillary had at her Cleveland rally yesterday, plus all the obvious fugly Liberal women and dumbshit beta males that attend these things.

• Pink Pussy 1

I just don't get these polls.  They can't be right if these are the discrepancies for their rallies. 

Something that doesn't require you to get off your couch and leave your house?

Answering the phone for polls.

Things that require you to get off your couch and drive somewhere?

Rallies and voting.

• Pink Pussy 1

On 10/22/2016 at 10:20 PM, Beef said:

Yeah voter fraud doesn't exist, right @Willy Mo?

In before isolated inncedent(s)

• Pink Pussy 2

46 minutes ago, Beef said:

Someone posted this over on TigerDroppings/political section.  I know it's silly InfoWars, but I'm just trying to show how small a turnout Hillary had at her Cleveland rally yesterday, plus all the obvious fugly Liberal women and dumbshit beta males that attend these things.

No worries for the libs, half of those fuckers are voting a dozen times. It evens out...

• Pink Pussy 2

1 hour ago, Beef said:

Lulz 

• Pink Pussy 1

57 minutes ago, Beef said:

I just don't get these polls.  They can't be right if these are the discrepancies for their rallies. 

Something that doesn't require you to get off your couch and leave your house?

Answering the phone for polls.

Things that require you to get off your couch and drive somewhere?

Rallies and voting.

As unlikely as it may be, I have to agree with you. Something is not right. The media doesn't show all these Hillary rallies for the sole reason of emptiness. Where are all her voters. If we follow what the polls are saying, she wins by Reagan numbers. 

• Pink Pussy 3

2 minutes ago, Ssk_VonnBell>>KeanuNeal said:

As unlikely as it may be, I have to agree with you. Something is not right. The media doesn't show all these Hillary rallies for the sole reason of emptiness. Where are all her voters. If we follow what the polls are saying, she wins by Reagan numbers. 

• Pink Pussy 1

17 hours ago, Beef said:

And then here's a 360 view of one of Trump's rallies today in St. Augustine FL.  Upwards of 12,000.

https://theta360.com/s/jM4c3wnauuWaIcdGdgE2wVUtE

I think Hillary has less at her rallies than Kaine does.

WOW! Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-tim-kaine-holds-rally-30-people-show/

THIS IS JUST EFFING INCREDIBLE!
Hillary’s VP pick Tim Kaine Held a Rally today AND NOBODY CAME!

There were literally like 30 people there — in West Palm Beach, Florida.
kaine-rally-florida

• Pink Pussy 3

23 minutes ago, Pox said:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-tim-kaine-holds-rally-30-people-show/

kaine-rally-florida

Told you guys, I live in Florida and I have not seen one single yard sign for the shedevil, NOT ONE.....I am north however, down there in little Havana it is prolly much different.....

• Pink Pussy 2

14 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Told you guys, I live in Florida and I have not seen one single yard sign for the shedevil, NOT ONE.....I am north however, down there in little Havana it is prolly much different.....

But Hillary owns the Florida polls!                  

I think CNN's approach to a diverse and fair poll........just involves calling @jb™ 1000 times a day..

Stop rigging our polls @jb™ ,  ya bastard...and get back here and shoot the shit with us. 

• Pink Pussy 2

On 10/19/2016 at 2:38 PM, Beef said:

Another video released from O'Keefe today.

DNC guy explaining how they want to plant fake Trump supporters behind Trump's stage and have the men start bullying the women.

Fuckin Democrats.

Were they planning to grab vaginas? But this  OK because their liberals.

13 hours ago, Pox said:

kaine-rally-florida

Well yeah, but the source...

And this too:

On July 23, 2016 at 2:20 PM, jb™ said:

You Hate filled bastards better start being concerned. 

He actually spoke Spanish to a hall filled with White, Blacks & Hispanics. WHAT A NOVEL IDEA.....xD

She couldn't have picked a better running mate. A guy that most here would just as soon see laying dead at the hand of the Muslims they're all convinced that are gonna be the end of the USA. HE's PERFECT. The exact opposite of that fool you just pushed up to the pulpit.

You wanted FEAR....NOW YOU'VE GOT IT!
BE AFRAID......BE VERY AFRAID!!!

The army of ten thousand begins with a measly thirty

If we keep up the efforts these rallies should be pushing 20K plus come 2020

• Pink Pussy 2

17 hours ago, Pox said:

kaine-rally-florida

Where's the lift when you need it?

• Pink Pussy 3

O'Keefe just dropped another video.  This one is pretty slick and proves massive campaign rules violations.

O'Keefe's crew set up a shell corporation and then setup a meeting with it's fake owner's "attorney" who offered to donate significant money to Hillary's Super PAC (AUFC) with the intent of the money coming back to Bob Creamer and his folks to "get their hands dirty".

They actually transferred $20,000 to an off-shore bank in Belize, and then wired the $20,000 to Creamer via Brad Woodhouse at the Super PAC.  Then Creamer confirmed that he received the money.  Then O'Keefe's fake attorney met with Creamer and asked if they could set up a meeting with both Obama and Hillary and Creamer said he'd make it happen.  Creamer admitted that he is on a DAILY morning phone call with Hillary's campaign people discussing daily action plans.  He also admits to being highly connected with Obama and having consulted for Obama's campaigns.

Creamer also hired the fake business owner's fake niece as a result of the committal of campaign donations. (pay to play)

Then, this week, just after O'Keefe released his first video showing Creamer and Foval, the Super PAC (UAFC) panicked and wired back $20,000 to the Belize account because they realized it was a setup.  This is tantamount to admitting they understood they were breaking the law and now trying to cover their ass.

These are all felonies and breaches of campaign finance regulations.  The campaigns aren't allowed to communicate with PAC's, and sure as shit aren't supposed to coordinate accepting donations on behalf of the campaign via a consulting firm that is essentially an arm of the Super PAC.

My guess again is that Hillary still has plausible deniability because all of her "connection" to this is purely hearsay.  Although Brad Woodhouse and Bob Creamer are directly named in some of Podesta's emails, confirming the connection to the campaign.  As I said before, all that will likely happen is some low level operatives will probably get fired and the FBI won't even start an investigation until well after the election, where most everyone will get immunity ahead of time and then nobody will get charged with anything.

Although I suspect Bob Creamer, Scott Foval, and Brad Woodhouse might actually get charged and convicted with breaking campaign financing laws this time because there's really no way around it for them.  They're on video and all the shit they talked about can certainly be substantiated.  But Hillary's campaign itself is probably going to just deny everything and get away with it as usual.

• Pink Pussy 2

O'Keefe: I said weeks ago we obtained 'tape of them demeaning and disparaging black people' -- that will be released early this coming week

• Pink Pussy 2

28 minutes ago, Pox said:

O'Keefe: I said weeks ago we obtained 'tape of them demeaning and disparaging black people' -- that will be released early this coming week

Ewww, that will be really nice to hear.

• Pink Pussy 2

12 hours ago, Pox said:

Hillary will just blame it on the Russians.

• Pink Pussy 2