Sign in to follow this  
Beef

Politics Super Thread

When did the MSM become the propaganda arm of the democratic party?                 Must've happened slowly,  a while ago  and I just didn't notice,  until it was in full force..

19 minutes ago, Pox said:

When did the MSM become the propaganda arm of the democratic party?                 Must've happened slowly,  a while ago  and I just didn't notice,  until it was in full force..

When George H. Bush and Bill Clinton ran against each other the shift began.  Mostly because CNN, who was previously a nobody, became a household name during the gulf war for their incredible coverage.  Everyone was watching CNN after that, and they were heavily Democrat biased from the beginning.

The NYT, LATimes, and WaPo were always heavily slanted Left, but USA Today, NYPost, and the WaTimes were evening out that bias on the right.  Until USA Today swung mod-left and WaTimes and NYPost moved to neutral.

NBC, ABC, and CBS decided they had to follow CNN to keep up with them.  It got so badly slanted though that this is how/why FOX was created.

And now it's pretty much FOX, talk radio, and a handful of publications and websites on the right and everybody else is far left, except maybe the WaTimes and NYPost who are neutral.

• Love! 2

Georgia asks Trump to investigate attempted cyberattacks traced to Dept. of Homeland Security

http://www.wtvy.com/content/news/Georgia-asks-Trump-to-investigate-attempted-cyberattacks-traced-to-Dept-of-Homeland-Security-406622475.html

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The state of Georgia is asking President-elect Donald Trump to investigate what Georgia says are "failed cyberattacks" on its secretary of state's network that it traced to the federal Homeland Security Department.

Secretary of State Brian Kemp says his staff has uncovered nine more instances when computers traced to the Homeland Security Department appeared to try to "infiltrate" the state's network.

Kemp says the cases didn't raise major red flags. He says they corresponded to dates and times he was speaking out against the department designating elections systems as "critical infrastructure."

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson has said what appeared to be a scan on Nov. 15 came from the workstation of a law enforcement-related federal contractor trying to corroborate new employees' professional licenses.

• Love! 1

1.   How shady is Obama  that Georgia is having to plead with Trump to investigate this shit,  because they know that Obama won't. 

2.  How shitty is our DHS,    that Georgia is able to say -  "NOT SO FAST FAGGOTS!!"  x10.  ?

• Love! 2

2 minutes ago, Willy Mo said:

Does that mean if I re-post this same list, it become fake? 

I.........M.a..... uhh............

Damn.

• Love! 2

2 minutes ago, Pox said:

An anonymous source from the CIA made that list. 

Lol "by pox"

• Love! 1

"Rogue DHS employee!"

Nothing to see here....

RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION!

• Love! 2

And people wonder why those whacky kids were tearing up the streets. Democracy in this country is slowly dying.  Manipulating the elector college and losing by millions of votes only to still be elected, working with our enemies to attack ones own country. Now rewriting laws to silence voters. 

I tell ya.. another story comes out about republicans trying to steal power instead of earn it..and I'm heading for the hills. 

5 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

And people wonder why those whacky kids were tearing up the streets. Democracy in this country is slowly dying.  Manipulating the elector college and losing by millions of votes only to still be elected, working with our enemies to attack ones own country. Now rewriting laws to silence voters. 

I tell ya.. another story comes out about republicans trying to steal power instead of earn it..and I'm heading for the hills. 

I hope you've already packed.

• Love! 1

Donald Trump isn't trying to steal power. lol. He won the election fair and square. And I don't know enough about the Roy Cooper case to comment, but if it is as the article you shared says, then I agree that that is fucked up. I don't stand by everything the Republican party does. Politics is a dirty game. They should accept that their candidate lost that election and move on, just as the Dems need to accept that Hillary lost the election and move on. 

• Love! 1

1 minute ago, Kevo said:

I hope you've already packed.

I'd suggest you finding a place to retreat to as well.  One thing we know.... the last time rich white men in this country decided they didn't have to follow the rule of law...it didn't turn out well. ..for a lot of people.... 

Just now, SyCOLA said:

I'd suggest you finding a place to retreat to as well.  One thing we know.... the last time rich white men in this country decided they didn't have to follow the rule of law...it didn't turn out well. ..for a lot of people.... 

Wtf lol. Are you serious now or are you just trolling at this point 

• Love! 1

50 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

200w_d-54.gif

• Love! 1

4 minutes ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

Wtf lol. Are you serious now or are you just trolling at this point 

I wish it was trolling. Scary times,  scary times

2 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

Don't be downing my brothers.

• Love! 1

3 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

Lol "by pox"

Fuckin' Russians are trying to discredit me.   Assholes hacked my pen. ......when I wasn't looking.  Something has to be done with them.

3 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

16245844521_ec440a4649_m.jpg