Sign in to follow this  
jb™

Rival Central Fantasy Football League Official Thread

Everyone that's in the league is here except for Cheffie, Fuck Him. let him finish last from here on out.

Meez, Syco, 3, could one of you pin this so we don't have to keep starting new threads as the season draws near?

I'd suggest someone else start another league if enough people are interested

I'd suggest someone else start another league if enough people are interested

​Agreed Thanks for pinning.

Do we really have to make another league.

I was banned all last year and was still able to play..  Just because those guys are staying over there doesn't mean we have to do the league over..  I like playing cheff.. 

I meant start a second league for those who didn't get in the first 

Do we really have to make another league.

I was banned all last year and was still able to play..  Just because those guys are staying over there doesn't mean we have to do the league over..  I like playing cheff.. 

​He's still in it, he just won't be in much of the banter. Speaking of which...has Shredman signed up here yet?

We don't need another league. We already have one. Syco was just talking about starting another one, if we have more people wanting to since ors is filled up.

if a second one is made I would like to join

​Gotcha!

​He's still in it, he just won't be in much of the banter. Speaking of which...has Shredman signed up here yet?

We don't need another league. We already have one. Syco was just talking about starting another one, if we have more people wanting to since ors is filled up.

Ok

​Who is this 

​He's goin' by Dub, so my best guess is George W Bush.

I was never allowed.  And asked twice.  I know who my friends are.  

you gotta act quick. rc fantasy league spots are highly sought after all over the world

There's what, 24 spots total and as of right now we have 52 members, 43 of them prob. being RC regulars. You have to be quick. 

Everyone that's in the league is here except for Cheffie, Fuck Him. let him finish last from here on out.

Meez, Syco, 3, could one of you pin this so we don't have to keep starting new threads as the season draws near?

xD

Like YOU have any control over where the Slaughterhouse finishes... I've never finished less than third place... EVER

3 years, 3 playoffs, 1 Championship...

got-white-walker-king.jpg

Deal with it, bro...

• Pink Pussy 2

I was never allowed.  And asked twice.  I know who my friends are.  

​I needed email addresses and those that got 'em to me first got the 12 invitations. i'm really sorry Fib, but ya gotta move fast in the cray world of RC FF!!!

xD

Like YOU have any control over where the Slaughterhouse finishes... I've never finished less than third place... EVER

3 years, 3 playoffs, 1 Championship...

got-white-walker-king.jpg

Deal with it, bro...

​From the looks of things YOU are the one having issues with dealing with things these days.

Nice to see you pulled your head out and came over here. We're all glad to have ya! Pox even started an Iron Maiden thread.....;)

Is their a spot open? 

​Not in the first league. When we start another one of us will post it here. We've had 2 leagues the last couple of years.

I actually was one of the first to respond if I could join.  And nothing came back saying I could.  (same thing last year) 

It's all cool,  y'all don't like me.  

if I could go back and do it all again

you'd be in that fantasy football league mash

• Pink Pussy 1

Okay fellas, You guys decide who wants to take over as League Manager for this league.

Just let me know here, I'll check back in to see who ya want, then I'll assign them as LM so they can take care of it, then I'll just delete my team and the new LM can send Fibs an invite to take my place.

Received some not very good news day before yesterday anyway, so its time I quit wasting time around here or the old RC.

This board was a great idea, and a fabulous job was done by $3.50 setting it up, but then you allowed it to become a trash bin....in only 2 or 3 days. This is no longer a football message board. Take a look at the first page. How many threads actually have anything to do with football? I get that its offseason, but you've got threads that were started by what amounts to 12 year olds that wouldn't know a football from a fat morning turd.

Ah well, this is evidently whatcha wanted, and who am I to say its wrong? As much as I dislike what you allowed this to turn into, it's 10 times better than that old cocksucker and his mistress Cheffie tonguing each others butts in RC.

I'm gonna miss some of ya......

Hopefully I'll see Buc-Man at some games at Ray Jay this season.

My best suggestion since this isn't much about football or the NFC South, is you guys start a $$ pool as to when/if I come back.;)

I will be checking back to see who you all want as LM. Just do it quickly, huh?

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=18700&teamId=1&seasonId=2015

I agree with JB but it's a new board and there's a period of uncertainty, that's to be expected. 

Meezy had a good post about how to start fixing this. 

​JB, read Meezys thread bud and if you see fit,  hang around a little longer. 

• Pink Pussy 1