Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jb™

I awoke to this mutt at my door this morning....

Recommended Posts

At first I thought it was the Jehovah's Witnesses that come by every few Saturday mornings.

This guy panted heavily as he went on and on, then I realized why you idiots voted for this guy's mentor.

16602617_10154982675222346_6539914391679

  • Pink Pussy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those drugs seem to be working just fine

Also, joke wasn't funny

If you're not gonna make the effort to be entertaining, then I'm not gonna make the effort to listen

  • Pink Pussy 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, facelessman07 said:

Those drugs seem to be working just fine

Also, joke wasn't funny

If you're not gonna make the effort to be entertaining, then I'm not gonna make the effort to listen

BULLSHIT!

Although I completely understand why hate filled, alt-right loving doucherags such as yourselves wouldn't appreciate it.

BTW, Don't forget to watch SNL tonight. Alec Baldwin's hosting for his record setting 17th time. They're expecting it to be the the most watched show since the 500 Gazillion people watched Trump's tiny hands be placed on the inauguration bible or so he claims.xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jb™ said:

BULLSHIT!

Although I completely understand why hate filled, alt-right loving doucherags such as yourselves wouldn't appreciate it.

BTW, Don't forget to watch SNL tonight. Alec Baldwin's hosting for his record setting 17th time. They're expecting it to be the the most watched show since the 500 Gazillion people watched Trump's tiny hands be placed on the inauguration bible or so he claims.xD

Don't be mad at me that your material sucks. Be mad at yourself for sucking.

Had it been funny, I would've laughed.

 

  • Pink Pussy 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, facelessman07 said:

Don't be mad at me that your material sucks. Be mad at yourself for sucking.

Had it been funny, I would've laughed.

 

Well...we are laughing at him ;)

  • Pink Pussy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2017 at 10:05 AM, jb™ said:

BULLSHIT!

Although I completely understand why hate filled, alt-right loving doucherags such as yourselves wouldn't appreciate it.

BTW, Don't forget to watch SNL tonight. Alec Baldwin's hosting for his record setting 17th time. They're expecting it to be the the most watched show since the 500 Gazillion people watched Trump's tiny hands be placed on the inauguration bible or so he claims.xD

This is what is important to you ? 

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...