Sign in to follow this  
SyCOLA

picking olsen in the first

I've still never played fantasy football.  Say I'm gonna do it every year yet never do.

it's kinda fun if you are really competitive and think you know your football 

IDP leagues are the best.  I'm in like 5 leagues every year and that's my limit.

I've still never played fantasy football.  Say I'm gonna do it every year yet never do.

ive only done it a couple of years.  drafting is fun,  but I usually lose interest half way through,  but mainly because I'm terrible at it

ive only done it a couple of years.  drafting is fun,  but I usually lose interest half way through,  but mainly because I'm terrible at it

To win, when you have a competitive league, requires daily combing of the waiver wires and keeping up with most every skill player in the league to see who's hot and who's not. You need a good draft, but you can overcome a bad draft with a little perseverance. 

To win, when you have a competitive league, requires daily combing of the waiver wires and keeping up with most every skill player in the league to see who's hot and who's not. You need a good draft, but you can overcome a bad draft with a little perseverance. 

man my biggest issue is about 7 weeks in I start making mistakes, playing hurt players,  not realizing it's a bye week.

then my bad luck curse will have my bench out scoring my starters every week. 

maybe this year will be different

• Pink Pussy 1

man my biggest issue is about 7 weeks in I start making mistakes, playing hurt players,  not realizing it's a bye week.
then my bad luck curse will have my bench out scoring my starters every week. 

maybe this year will be different

There's always hope this time of year. Just pay close attention to what's going on throughout the league, and you may find your luck will change.

• Pink Pussy 1

I've done it a couple of times,  but always end up forgetting to set my rosters as the season goes on...      Normally ends with whoever goes against me getting a free win.   So I just stopped trying to do fantasy football.    Maybe in a few years,  I'll try again.