DaBadass#11

My Fantasy Team

So I just drafted in this league an I wanna get some opinions on how my squad is....

QB-Phillip Rivers,Derek Carr
RB-Jeremy Hill,Alfred Blue,Isaiah Crowell
WR-Julio Jones,DeAndre Hopkins,Brandon Marshall,Vincent Jackson,Piere Garçon,Tavon Austin
TE-Greg Olsen,Eric Ebron
DEF-Patriots
K-Matt Bryant

what are yalls thoughts? I'm really considering trading Hill because he's looked very meh this preseason plus the Bengals look awful

So I just drafted in this league an I wanna get some opinions on how my squad is....

QB-Phillip Rivers,Derek Carr
RB-Jeremy Hill,Alfred Blue,Isaiah Crowell
WR-Julio Jones,DeAndre Hopkins,Brandon Marshall,Vincent Jackson,Piere Garçon,Tavon Austin
TE-Greg Olsen,Eric Ebron
DEF-Patriots
K-Matt Bryant

what are yalls thoughts? I'm really considering trading Hill because he's looked very meh this preseason plus the Bengals look awful

QB- Adequate
RB- You're in need of serious help
WR- Good starters and very good depth
TE- Olson oughta have a monster year...Ebron not so much, a wasted pick by the Lions, what else is new?
DEF- Pats should do very well, they almost always do. safe pick there.
K- Baldheaded little midget is a very very consistent kicker, but I would've gone with Barth if he was available. Since he arrived in Denver 10 weeks into the season last year he's the top kicker in the league. just my opinion.

Was this a 12 team league?

Edited by jb™

QB- AdequateRB- You're in need of serious help
WR- Good starters and very good depth
TE- Olson oughta have a monster year...Ebron not so much, a wasted pick by the Lions, what else is new?
DEF- Pats should do very well, they almost always do. safe pick there.
K- Baldheaded little midget is a very very consistent kicker, but I would've gone with Barth if he was available. Since he arrived in Denver 10 weeks into the season last year he's the top kicker in the league. just my opinion.

Was this a 12 team league?

Yes it is was 12 teams. And I knew RB would be a problem after my main guy was selected (Joque Bell)

Yes it is was 12 teams. And I knew RB would be a problem after my main guy was selected (Joque Bell)

Ignore what I said about Barth as your kicker. I just read this morning that Denver released him for some reason, and he's already been signed again with the Bucs. I still like him as a kicker, but he's not gonna be able to put up the numbers here in Tampa Bay that he would have in Denver.

These were my picks for my church league: 

I also picked Matt Prater as my kicker and Baltimore as my defense. 

Was pissed to find out that one of my reserve rb's was put on IR at 6:20pm...our draft was at 6:30 but Yahoo fantasy didn't have him listed on IR!!!

I didn't find out until after I got home! 

Apparently yahoo doesn't have up to the minute updates! Grrrrrrrrrrr! 

These were my picks for my church league: 

2s991m8.jpg

I also picked Matt Prater as my kicker and Baltimore as my defense. 

Was pissed to find out that one of my reserve rb's was put on IR at 6:20pm...our draft was at 6:30 but Yahoo fantasy didn't have him listed on IR!!!

I didn't find out until after I got home! 

Apparently yahoo doesn't have up to the minute updates! Grrrrrrrrrrr! 

Love your QB and #1 WR, but I hate Bengals players. With wr's you have to take into account their QB'a. The Bengals QB is not very good, I don't care what anyone says. They also have one of the worst head coaches and owners in the league, so I always cut 'em a wide berth.

You need help at RB, unless Stewart can stay healthy, which with his track record and age, is expecting a helluva lot.
I do believe V. Jackson will put up respectable #'s as defenses roll to Evan's side to double and triple cover him.

Love your QB and #1 WR, but I hate Bengals players. With wr's you have to take into account their QB'a. The Bengals QB is not very good, I don't care what anyone says. They also have one of the worst head coaches and owners in the league, so I always cut 'em a wide berth.

You need help at RB, unless Stewart can stay healthy, which with his track record and age, is expecting a helluva lot.
I do believe V. Jackson will put up respectable #'s as defenses roll to Evan's side to double and triple cover him.

I was stuck in the middle of the pack in drafting order and all of the good rb's were off the board already...so I just went with the highest rated guys. 

Green still puts up decent numbers in spite of Dalton. 

Unless I make a trade with somebody...I'm kind of screwed at rb 
:(

So I've made a move that I think will be a steal. 

I signed Christine Michael. Yes I know he isn't gonna jump up week 1 and raise hell in Dallas but still him behind that OLINE plus him being behind an unproven guy in Randle and McFadden whose made of glass.... Yeah it's safe to say he'll stick around. Had to cut ties with Tavon tho

Well I've made some moves but I'm in 1st all around! Imma few steps closer to the prize! My new lineup is....

QB-Rivers
RB-Hill,Crowell,Blue,Lewis
WR-Julio,Hopkins,Vjax,Marshall,Garçon 
TE-Olsen,Green
DEF-Falcons/Patriots
K-Matt Bryant

Well I've fallen to 2nd but I'm 1 game from 1st and I play the guy in 1st place this week. My newest roster is...

QB-Rivers,Stafford
RB-Lewis,Jones,Crowell,CJ2K
WR-Julio,Hopkins,Marshall,Jackson,Garcon
TE-Olsen
Defense-Falcons
K-Matt Bryant