Bump, because its been about a year. 

FB_IMG_1525829471756.jpg

FB_IMG_1525829474309.jpg

20180513_190247.jpg

• Yep 3
  • Pink Pussy 1

On 5/17/2017 at 1:50 PM, SyCOLA said:

Bruh, I want it.

I've been wanting one for years but I'm waiting for my kids to get bigger.  We had a small dog that I had to get rid of because the little one kept picking on it and she'd get bit. 

Plus I've heard that they are a bitch to care for. 

Since he's been around for a while, I can say pretty definitively he's the best kids dog I've ever had. Plays with my little boy nonstop.

Definitely a bitch to care for. Have to watch how long he stays outside. He gets hot quick, and with the breathing trouble, has a hard time cooling down. Thought he tore his ACL a couple weeks ago and he would need $3k surgery, but turned out he sprained it or partially tore it. Also has skin issues. 

He's worth it though. Sweetest dog I've ever owned, as well the most entertaining. 

• Yep 2

2 hours ago, S4L said:

FB_IMG_1525829471756.jpg

FB_IMG_1525829474309.jpg

20180513_190247.jpg

Looks well fed and happy.

• Yep 2

Nola 10.jpg

NOLA is now full grown, 19 months old and weighs in at 3.5 lbs.

She's a serious play dog, very loving and entertains us full-time.

• Yep 3

25 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Looks well fed and happy.

66 LBs of well fed and happy lol.

About 2 years ago in December, my wife and I went to the tile store to re-tile one of our bathrooms.  I'm at the register checking out and she has disappeared.  Then I see her with what I thought was a baby cradled in her arms in a blanket talking to some women at the store front.  My wife is a Neonatal (baby) ICU nurse and I just thought she was holding some baby of someone she knew.

I'm pushing like 200 lbs worth of freaking tiles and shit and load up the car.  Wife is still chatting it up.  Mind you, this is Christmas time and after getting tile we were going to go get the kids some Christmas presents too.  But instead, we end up with this rescue puppy.  This woman was a social worker, and also rescues dogs through an canine foundation.  She was delivering a disability check to some lady, and the lady was trying to breed Chihuahua puppies, but had no clue what she was doing and the Chihuahua mother and 4 of 5 puppies had died during birth.  This one little tea-cup Chihuahua pup was all that survived.  The home was a dump and the social worker lady felt like she needed to liberate that women of this puppy.  So she gave her $100 for the dog and left.

So now this dog rescuer lady, for about 2 weeks, was simply taking this Chihuahua puppy with her everywhere because she had big dogs at home and was afraid to leave her there with them.  And she happened to be walking into the tile store with the dog when my wife noticed her and struck up a conversation.

The woman basically begged us to take her.  Not only could we have her for free, but her foundation would pay to have her spayed.

I couldn't believe it.  Went tile and Christmas shopping, and came home with a fucking dog.  But damnit, this puppy was the cutest thing I've ever seen and I fell in love with it instantly.  We agreed to take the puppy, went straight to the pet store, and spent about $500 freaking dollars on shit for this dog.  LOL

Here we were at the pet store pushing her around in the shopping cart about 30 minutes into owning this puppy.

Her name is Mary.  Sweetest thing on the planet.  She weighed about 1.5 lbs in this picture.  She's about 4.5 lbs now.

Mary-Puppy1.jpg

Here she is more recent.  Love staring out the windows.

Mary2.jpg

• Pink Pussy 3

4 hours ago, Beef said:

About 2 years ago in December, my wife and I went to the tile store to re-tile one of our bathrooms.  I'm at the register checking out and she has disappeared.  Then I see her with what I thought was a baby cradled in her arms in a blanket talking to some women at the store front.  My wife is a Neonatal (baby) ICU nurse and I just thought she was holding some baby of someone she knew.

I'm pushing like 200 lbs worth of freaking tiles and shit and load up the car.  Wife is still chatting it up.  Mind you, this is Christmas time and after getting tile we were going to go get the kids some Christmas presents too.  But instead, we end up with this rescue puppy.  This woman was a social worker, and also rescues dogs through an canine foundation.  She was delivering a disability check to some lady, and the lady was trying to breed Chihuahua puppies, but had no clue what she was doing and the Chihuahua mother and 4 of 5 puppies had died during birth.  This one little tea-cup Chihuahua pup was all that survived.  The home was a dump and the social worker lady felt like she needed to liberate that women of this puppy.  So she gave her $100 for the dog and left.

So now this dog rescuer lady, for about 2 weeks, was simply taking this Chihuahua puppy with her everywhere because she had big dogs at home and was afraid to leave her there with them.  And she happened to be walking into the tile store with the dog when my wife noticed her and struck up a conversation.

The woman basically begged us to take her.  Not only could we have her for free, but her foundation would pay to have her spayed.

I couldn't believe it.  Went tile and Christmas shopping, and came home with a fucking dog.  But damnit, this puppy was the cutest thing I've ever seen and I fell in love with it instantly.  We agreed to take the puppy, went straight to the pet store, and spent about $500 freaking dollars on shit for this dog.  LOL

Here we were at the pet store pushing her around in the shopping cart about 30 minutes into owning this puppy.

Her name is Mary.  Sweetest thing on the planet.  She weighed about 1.5 lbs in this picture.  She's about 4.5 lbs now.

Mary-Puppy1.jpg

Here she is more recent.  Love staring out the windows.

Mary2.jpg

Go to the store for some tile and come home with a 15 year commitment LOL ....sounds like some shit my wife would do...

• Yep 2
  • LMAO 2

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:52 AM, S4L said:

FB_IMG_1525829471756.jpg

FB_IMG_1525829474309.jpg

20180513_190247.jpg

So, you're a UGA fan now?

• LMAO 2

Great looking pups, y'all.

Enjoy each and every day you are fortunate enough to share with them.

• Yep 1

2 hours ago, DD: OG said:

So, you're a UGA fan now?

Fuck you.

3 hours ago, S4L said:

Fuck you.

You had that one coming mother fucker.

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

7 hours ago, DD: OG said:

You had that one coming mother fucker.

I had a UGA sweatshirt when I was a kid because it had a bulldog on it. Was before I knew anything about football lol.